Sign up for our newsletter and get this free e-book
Would you like to be our reporter?
Get on board with EFL Magazine and Gallery Teachers to springboard your journalism career
That's right... We're looking for budding reporters, photographers, and video makers Just like you to make reports on your school for a monthly feature in EFL Magazine. Be it a school festival, a speech competition, a local dish prepared by students - we're interested in covering it, and showcasing you and your school to our tens of thousands of readers worldwide.
Director, Gallery Teachers
Interested?? then this is what you need to do next
To be part of the project you need:
- To be a state or private secondary school
- To have dedicated English language teachers
- To sign up below completed by the Director/Principal and to complete the application formthat's sent to you
Once confirmed you will:
- Be introduced to all other schools already part of "GT Reporter"
- Receive a certificate to attest that you are fully engaged in the project
- Receive a welcome pack from our main office in London and
- Receive vouchers to help you with fantastic discounts to organise a study abroad program. English courses in your school, drama projects and much more!!!
This project is completely FREE…forever
Sign up now
Gallery Teachers is a UK based organisation committed to inspiring and supporting EFL teachers and learners. Working with our extensive network of Gallery Teachers and offices around the world, our aim is to give EFL students the best English learning opportunities possible. We are committed to providing professional development activities for teachers, from international education festivals to workshops, and also organise Study Travel programmes to send students to some of the highest quality English language schools around the world. In other words, Gallery Teachers has something for everyone with their heart in English language educatio
Sign up now