Jason R Levine an English language specialist for young learners and adults He runs workshops for teachers and shows for students worldwide. Best know as Fluency MC Jason has clocked up millions of views worldwide for his YouTube videos that help English learners tackle the often-tedious parts of learning the language through rap.
A non-exhaustive list of Jason’s Skills:
– Creates original songs and videos for English language practice
– Conducts Rhyme On Time workshops with students and teachers at primary schools, secondary schools, and universities through Oremis Plaisir d’Apprendre
– Teaches, trains, and develops materials for Oremis Plaisir d’Apprendre, PREP’it, Linguaid, Éditions Didier, the U.S. Department of State and other institutions and programs
– Prepares students for TOEIC, Linguaskill, TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CAE, and other standardized exams
– Teaches academic English, ESP, and TOEIC at ESIEE, EFREI, and le CNAM in Paris, France
– Conducts continuing professional development webinars for English language teachers with the American TESOL Institute
– Writes and performs original music for learners of all ages and cultures in English language arts, ESL, EFL, ELT training, social studies, science, mathematics, and standardized test preparation.
– Maintains the Fluency MC YouTube channel, Facebook page, and Twitter and Instagram accounts; active administrator of many Facebook groups, including Teachers Teaching Online and Innovative Teachers of English (the largest and most active Facebook group for English language teachers).
– Creator of open online courses, including ELT Techniques (the first virtual classroom MOOC for English language teachers), Teachers Teaching Online, and Build Your Teaching Business Online.
– Creator of the online speaking practice program, The Weekly English Workout.
Specialties: All things ESL and EFL, K-12 curriculum and materials design, adult education curriculum and materials design, curriculum and materials for TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, CAE,
FCE, GED, SAT, GRE, and GMAT.